- Mental Health Counseling-Individual, Group and Family Counseling for children, adolescents and adults. Services may include play therapy or an array of other services deemed appropriate to meet the needs of the person served. Nationally recognized interactions will be utilized which may include but not limited to Cognitive-Behavioral, Solution-Focused, Rational-Emotive, Transactional Analysis, etc.
- Case Management Services-Linkage, Referral and Advocacy to aid the person served in obtaining necessary resources to maintain within the community.
- Parenting Groups to aid in increasing a persons knowledge regarding appropriate parenting skills.
- Sex Offender Counseling & Psychosexual Assessment- Therapeutic services designed to interrupt the pattern of sexual abuse. An ATSA member coordinates the program. Multiphasic Sex Inventory II and Abel Assessment are available as well as polygraph services. Group and Individual counseling is provided.
- Anger Management to aid in identifying sources of anger and ways to effectively manage anger.
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Counseling Services.
- Non-Offending Parenting Group
- Sexual Abuse Family Education (SAFE)
- Chaperone Program – addresses the needs of potential chaperones of sexual offenders to ensure safety within the home and community setting.
- Case Management
- Support Groups
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program (Adults)
- Substance Abuse Group
If you need assistance in any of these areas, please feel free to complete a confidential registration form and we will contact you within 24 hours to assist you.